Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I love... (practice blog)

Pudding.

I love chocolate pudding. I mean, other flavors are delicious also, but something about chocolate flavored pudding is better. Chocolate fudge pudding to be exact.
I'm not an extreme chocolate lover. I do enjoy Caramello bars, chocolate doughnuts, french silk pie, hot chocolate, Hershey's bars and... I am definitely sounding like a chocolate-a-holic now aren't I?

Pudding is an any age food. Just yesterday I bought some pudding to eat as part of my meal after a horse show. The little girl I nanny named Siobhan is almost 3 years old and loves pudding. She wanted to purchase almost 5 boxes of pudding at the super market (we ended up with one package of 4). She loves pudding, just like me. My grandmother, Cleo, would make a variety of desserts but something about her pudding was delicious. I do not know the exact recipe she used. It was probably one she edited and came up with on her own over time(she always created new dishes off the top of her head). One I found delicious was called Best Chocolate Pudding. I would have looked at this page just for the pictures. I'm a sucker for photography though.

To be honest my pudding for class didn't make it to class at all. It barely made it through my Biology class even. So if anyone possibly wants to make me happy sometime bring me some chocolate. Chocolate pudding works :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I will eat your pudding, you wont know it was me, you will just know your bowl is empty and it wasnt a minute ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want pudding...I haven't had good chocolate pudding in years. Thanks for making me crave something I cannot get my hands on right this minute.

    ReplyDelete