Wednesday, September 22, 2010

lunch box food in class (practice blog)



I always bring a lunch box to school everyday in order to save money. I always pack my lunch the evening before, even if im not sure what i wish to eat the next day. some times i will throw extra items in my box before i leave that moring.

Last evening I packed cold left over pizza, snacks, and a pepsi. Then this morning I was craving pepperonis so i tossed those in too. i usually have several snacks in my lunch box because I seem to get humgry right in the middle of all my classes. some of my snacks are chewy bars and cheese.
well what i craved in the morning isn't what i wished to eat for lunch so i gave my lunch to my husband. then I went and bought hot lunch in the lunch room. This consisted of chicken fingers, fries, a browine, and soda. This was a good lunch eventhough i don't do this often.

1 comment:

  1. I get hungry right in the middle of my classes too, tara! I am moody with my food needs, so I wait until the morning to pack mine (and like you, I will treat myself to lunch out once in a while).

    ReplyDelete