Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mc Donalds Breakfast









Today on my way to school I remembered that my English teacher told us that we had to bring food to class. Just as I was waiting in a red light on my way to school I turned my head to the right and saw a Mc.Donalds. So I thought why not take McDonalds, so right away I text my friend Eliana and asked if she had food for our English class. She said no (like always she forgot) so I told her if she wanted Mc.Donalds and Of course she said yes because she goes crazy with the straberry banana smoothies they have there. When I arrived at the drive-thru and looked at the menu, I did not know what to choose. I was so hungry that I wanted everything they have on the menu.
When I finally decides to get my meal I vas craving something sweet. I looked on the desert part of the menu and saw they had chocolate chip cookies and knowing how much I like them I did not hesitated to order three. I love their sweet choloclate chips melting down in my mouth. The sweet smothing dough my tounge tastes the isntant I put the cookie in my mouth. Chocolate chip cookies are a great snack or even a great treat to give to kids and make life sweeter!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you could get chocolate chip cookies at McD's (I was so surprised at the picture, but I now know). I hope your cookie breakfast was super.

    ReplyDelete